plane crash plane crash

I love it :D wish it was longer though :/ Though i like how you also did it on paper how it creates that black and white effect making it look old fashioned. Though the sound of the ball dropping at the end was weird but yeah its good :)

hreyas responds:

oh thanks your review really encourages me

TIHID Eon Kid TIHID Eon Kid

Awesome :D Your one of those people who make it seem so easy. Maybe you should draw something new and oiginal next time but yeah this is awesome :)

Collis529 responds:

I plan to do some of my own artwork later on. At the moment I don't have any ideas right now and I want a better recording software to work with. If I had that I could spend a day working on one of these videos to make it better. Thank for the comment.

Super Mario Logic Super Mario Logic

I love this haha :D its funny and i love the animation itself it ok

SirSalmonator responds:

Thanks :D The animation will get better, I practice everyday.

I hate when that happens. I hate when that happens.

haha i love the messege tho that made me laugh cause its so god damn true >.< How did you make this animation? i really wanna do one but i dunno what app or what site people use or we're suppose to use

OddKazz responds:

Thank you :) I'm glad it could bring you some enjoyment
It's a flash animation using the flash cs6 program. It's a program you have to purchase, most newgrounds videos are created using flash. If it's something you wish to try, go for it! There are plenty videos to help you learn along the way!